Kyriacos Kokkinos is an IBM Executive Director & Partner, IBM Europe, with 27+ years of experience in the Information Technology Sector.
He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of CIPA since 2011, and currently holds the position of the Chairman of the HR Committee.
Throughout his career he served in a number of managerial and executive positions across different European geographies. He is distinguished for his strong understanding of IT in Telecommunications, Energy and Utilities Sectors and has a solid understanding of Public Sector, Healthcare and Banking industry.
- Strategic Thought Leadership, strong business acumen, innovation and knowledge creation consultant, trusted business advisor at board level.
- Member of IBM’s Research Institute IBV (Institute for Business Value)
- Excellent Directorship competencies: Serves in in the Board of Directors of a number of organizations, including CIPA Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency and Research Promotion Foundation RPF.
- MBA in Strategic Management, Henley Management College, United Kingdom, 2001
- BScEE, MscEE in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, United States of America